Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spoke Too Soon!

Tonight was Steve's night to give Davis a bath and just as he was about to take him to the tub we were discussing how Davis has NEVER tinkled on Steve. Well....we spoke too soon! Just as we said that Davis peed ALL over Steve! hahaha Pretty funny! Our little man keeps us on our toes!




After Davis AND Steve took baths I found them doing very important things....Steve going through the mail....mostly the ads.....and my sweet little boy EATING THEM! haha Daddy time is more fun because Steve lets him eat things I won't! hahaha


Here is the video of my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Your baby boy is WAY TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
    Love him!!!
    Hugs and kisses.
    SpringNana/Sabes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! And I love hearing those lovable Mommy Giggles in the video! You made me smile big! Thanks for sharing the tinkle and ad eating videos!

    ReplyDelete