Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Buddies

Today we had a play date with Jackson and Lacey. Jackson is getting so big and almost starting to crawl! The boys had a great time playing with Jackson's toys. It wasn't long before it was nap time for Jackson....Davis on the other hand wasn't ready to sleep. I finally put him in Jackson's swing and he fell asleep for an HOUR! Anyone who knows our nap situation knows what a BIG deal that is! While the boys slept we caught up on important stuff like daytime TV! I convinced Lacey to try out her Baby Bjorn. This carrier saved my life. Davis LOVES riding in it. He just kicks his feet and coos all the way through....where ever I am going! Eager to try it out we went Targeting. The trip was a success Lacey loves it! We can't wait for our next play date!


Jackson after he ate lunch! What a cutie!


Hello Friend!


Let me touch your head!

Look at their blue eyes!

hmmm....what should we do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment