Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Photo Shoot-

















Saturday we had a photographer come to the house to take Davis' newborn pictures. I was having a lot of anxiety about how he would handle this. Since he falls asleep EVERY TIME he eats I thought it would be good to feed him right before the shoot. Well, for some strange reason the meal woke him up completely for the first hour or so. It was a struggle to get him to open BOTH eyes. Davis likes to give us the one-eyed pirate look! Jennifer assured me that she got some two-eyed photos. By the 2nd hour he was worn out and just fell asleep. It was good timing since I really wanted a (sleeping) naked baby picture! However, Davis didn't understand that we only wanted to see his rear end! He felt the need to show us EVERYTHING! He finally cooperated and we got our cute bottom shot. In the meantime, Davis tinkled on every blanket the photographer brought! haha! All in all I would say that he did really well! We should have some pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics!!!
    He is gorgeous!
    I check your blog everyday for updates! I was SO happy to see something new and fun!
    Thanks for sharing.
    And, what's with the "bleeped out" picture?
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Abby's name was still logged in on my computer! The above comment is from ME, Sabra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabes made that comment on my account, but I agree with what she said. Davis is cute. I do not check your blog everyday as I am not a stalker like my MIL.

    ReplyDelete